Nov. 21, 2015
Final Stats |
USATSI Photo Gallery
USC at Oregon
Autzen Stadium - Eugene, Ore.
Saturday, Nov. 21, 2015
- Jr. TB Justin Davis posted a career-high 141 yards rushing and his second career 100-yard game, first since 2013, when he had 122 as a true freshman.
- Sr. QB Cody Kessler has thrown at least one TD pass in 32 of 38 starts and two or more TDs 23 times.
- Kessler has now thrown for over 200 yards nine times this year, 29 times in his career.
- RS Fr. OG Chris Brown, So. MILB Olajuwon Tucker made their first career starts today while So. PK Matt Boermeester made his Trojan debut.
- So. FS Chris Hawkins’ first-quarter interception was his second this year.
- Jr. WR Darreus Rogers’ 27-yard TD catch was his first TD reception this year, sixth of his career.
- Fr. TE Tyler Petite’s second-quarter 12-yard TD catch was the first of his career.
- Fr. Ronald Jones II’s third-quarter TD run was his team-best seventh rushing score. He had 56 yards on 14 carries, giving him 827 yards this year, 31 short of Charles White’s USC freshman season record of 858 set in 1976.
- So. Adoree’ Jackson’s 41-yard punt return for a score in third quarter was the first of his career. He returned an interception for a TD at Cal this year and returned two kickoffs for touchdowns as a freshman.
- Oregon’s Vernon Adams Jr. broke USC’s opponent TD pass record (team and individually), previously ASU’s Mike Berkovici, 5, 2014. Oregon’s 48 points were the most its ever scored against USC in Eugene.
- So. WR Steven Mitchell Jr. had a career-best seven receptions while junior receiver De’Quan Hampton had a career-best six.
- With his five receptions, So. WR JuJu Smith-Schuster is now 18th on USC’s list of career receptions (122). He has 68 receptions this year, tied for 16th (Erik Affholter, 1988). His 1,217 receiving yards are the 10th most in a season at USC.
- USC had more time of possession (34:54) for the fifth time this year, all under Clay Helton.
- USC has used at least 12 true freshmen in each game this year.
- USC ran onto the field today carrying both the U.S. (per usual) and French flags today. USC also wore a helmet sticker of the French flag under the usual American flag to honor France.