LAX Postgame Notes: USC vs. Liberty|
Sophomore attacker Michaela Michael shined brightest with five goals and seven draw controls in the contest
March 9, 2015
- USC and Liberty met on the field for the first time in program history.
- The Trojans extended their winning streak to three games, which ties for the second longest in program history. USC won four games March 26-April 6, 2014, and had three-game winning streaks in both 2013 and 2014.
- The Women of Troy produced a single-game program record 21 caused turnovers.
- USC matched its single-game program record for ground balls with 24 against the Flames. The Trojans also had 24 against San Diego State (March 26, 2014) and against Marquette (March 16, 2013).
- Sophomore attackerMichaela Michaelhad a career-high five goals against the Flames.
- Sophomore attackerGabby McMahonset new career highs with three caused turnovers and five ground balls.
- Sophomore attackerAnnie Rulandhad a career-best three assists.
- USC played all three of its goalies (Gussie Johns,Liz Shaeffer, andCassandra Collins) for the second game in a row.