LAX Postgame Notes: USC vs. California|
Junior midfielder Amanda Johansen led the Trojans with five goals against the Golden Bears
March 13, 2015
- USC improved to 2-1 in its all-time series with California.
- In two MPSF games, USC has out-scored opponents, 35-11.
- The Trojans' four-game winning streak matches the program's longest, set last year from March 26-April 6, 2014. During that run, USC beat San Diego State, Fresno State, Saint Mary's College, and California.
- Junior midfielder Amanda Johansen matched her career high with five goals. She also had five against Fresno State (Feb. 24), and once in 2013. It is Johansen's third straight game with at least a hat trick.
- Sophomore attacker Michaela Michael led the team with 10 draw controls; her second-career game with double-digit draw controls. Michael had her fourth straight game with at least three goals (3).
- Junior attacker Caroline de Lyra scored her third hat trick of the season; her fourth with at least three goals.
- USC played all three of its goalies (Gussie Johns, Liz Shaeffer, and Cassandra Collins) for the third game in a row.