LAX Postgame Notes: USC vs. New Hampshire|
USC lacrosse senior attacker Michaela Michael dropped eight points on New Hampshire in a 15-4 Trojan victory
March 13, 2017
- USC won the historic first meeting with New Hampshire and now owns a 1-0 record against the Wildcats.
- The Trojans have won 25 of their last 27 games and 32 of the last 37.
- The Women of Troy improved their home winning streak to 20 consecutive games. USC has won 18 straight home games played at McAlister Field and improved to 26-8 all-time at the home venue.
- USC produced a 15-4 victory for the second consecutive game. The Trojans also won back-to-back games with identical scores in 2016: 17-4 over Dartmouth (March 23) and 17-4 over Oregon (March 27).
- Senior attacker Michaela Michael scored her 29th-career hat trick and finished with a season-high eight points (3g, 5a).
- Four Trojans had multiple goals against UNH including three with hat tricks. Michael had her 29th. Senior attacker Kylie Drexel scored her 10th-career hat trick, and freshman midfielder Kerrigan Miller picked up her third in six games.
- Miller matched a career mark with four ground balls.
- Junior goalie Gussie Johns had her second consecutive game with a .667 save percentage (4 saves, 2 goals against).