LAX Postgame Notes: USC at Dartmouth|
Senior attacker Cynthia Del Core sets new program single-game record with 11 points
March 17, 2017
- USC improved to 3-0 all-time against Dartmouth, which includes two wins over the Big Green in Hanover (2015).
- The Trojans have won 26 of their last 28 games and 33 of the last 38.
- USC is a on a season-high four-game winning streak.
- The Women of Troy improved to 6-9 all-time in games played on the East Coast.
- USC improved to 4-3 all-time against opponents from the Ivy League.
- For the third straight game, USC won by an 11-point margin. The Trojans defeated Boston University, 15-4, on March 8; and beat New Hampshire, 15-4, on March 13.
- USC had three players score hat tricks for the third game this season: Stetson (Feb. 26); New Hampshire (March 13).
- Senior attacker Cynthia Del Core set a new USC single-game record and tied for fifth all-time in MPSF history with 11 points. She had career highs of five goals and six assists. The six assists also ties the most in USC single-game history with Michaela Michael (once) and Caroline deLyra (four times).
- Senior attacker Michaela Michael scored her 30th-career hat trick and finished with at least four goals for the 18th time.
- Freshman midfielder Kerrigan Miller set a new career mark with five goals and tied a career high with five total points.
- Freshman midfielder Kaeli Huff set a new career high and set a new USC single-game season-high with four caused turnovers. The mark ties six other instances for sixth all-time in USC single-game history.