LAX Postgame Notes: USC at Saint Mary's College|
11 different Women of Troy scored in a 20-3 road win over Saint Mary's College
March 20, 2016
- USC improves to 7-0 for the first time in program history, continuing the program's best start to a season.
- The seven-game winning streak matches the longest in program history, first achieved in 2015.
- USC is one of three remaining unbeaten teams in the country (Cornell, Maryland).
- The Trojans improved to 4-0 in their all-time series with Saint Mary's College.
- USC defeated an opponent by a double-digit margin for the fourth time this season and held an opponent under 10 goals for the sixth time in seven games.
- Through seven games, USC is out-scoring its opponents, 112-33, for an average margin of victory of 11.29 goals per game.
- 11 different players scored goals for the Trojans. USC collected 14 assists on those 20 goals.
- USC forced Saint Mary's College into 18 turnovers, all credited as caused turnovers.
- Junior attacker Kylie Drexel scored three goals to produce her seventh-career hat trick game; her fifth game with three or more goals this season.
- Junior attacker Drew Jackson scored three goals for her second hat trick of the season (and her career) and put up a career best two assists.
- Senior attacker Caroline deLyra dished out a season-high five assists, one shy of her career best of six.
- Junior attacker Gabby McMahon had a career-high two assists.