LAX Postgame Notes: USC vs. Dartmouth|
The Women of Troy shutout Big Green in the second half for their eighth straight victory
March 23, 2016
- USC improves to 8-0 for the first time in program history, continuing the program's best start to a season.
- The eight-game winning streak is the longest in program history.
- The Trojans improved to 2-0 in their all-time series with Dartmouth.
- The Women of Troy won their 12th straight game at McAlister Field and improved to 20-8 all-time at the field.
- USC defeated an opponent by a double-digit margin for the fifth time this season and held an opponent under 10 goals for the seventh time in eight games.
- Through eight games, USC is out-scoring its opponents, 129-37, for an average margin of victory of 11.50 goals per game.
- Nine different players scored goals for the Trojans. USC collected 10 assists on its 17 goals.
- Junior attacker Michaela Michael scored her 20th-career hat trick game and finished with four goals. She also tied a career-best set earlier this season with three assists.
- Junior attacker Cynthia Del Core grabbed a career-high four ground balls.
- Junior attacker Kylie Drexel tied a career high with three draw controls and set a new career high with three ground balls.