LAX Postgame Notes: USC at Dartmouth|
The Women of Troy extended their program-best winning streak to seven games
March 28, 2015
- USC and Dartmouth met for the first time. The Trojans now lead the all-time series, 1-0.
- The Women of Troy extended their program-record winning streak to seven straight games.
- The Trojans improved their road record to 2-1 this season. · USC is out-scoring its opponents, 108-42, during its seven-game winning streak.
- The Trojans tied the Big Green for draws (nine each) to mark the first time this season that USC did not have more draw controls than an opponent.
- USC's 22 ground balls against Dartmouth were the second most in a single game this season. The Trojans had 24 in a win over Liberty (March 9).
- USC out-shot Dartmouth, 25-13, and out-shot its opponent for the seventh straight game; all victories.
- Freshman goalie Gussie Johns matched her career high with five ground balls.
- Sophomore attacker Michaela Michael notched a hat trick with three goals. It was her sixth game with three orm ore goals this season.