LAX Postgame Notes: USC at Fresno State|
The Women of Troy extended their school-record winning streak to 10 games with a 17-3 victory over Fresno State
March 31, 2016
- USC improves to 10-0 for the first time in program history, continuing the program's best start to a season.
- The 10-game winning streak is the longest in program history.
- The Trojans improved to 4-0 in their all-time series with Fresno State.
- The Women of Troy moved to 4-0 in MPSF games for the third time in the last three seasons.
- USC defeated an opponent by a double-digit margin for the seventh time this season and held an opponent under 10 goals for the ninth time in 10 games.
- Through 10 games, USC is out-scoring its opponents, 163-44, for an average margin of victory of 11.90 goals.
- In MPSF games, USC has outscored opponents, 69-12, for an average margin of victory of 14.25 goals.
- Senior goaltender Cassandra Collins matched her career high with three saves.
- Sophomore attacker Alexis Kardias took a career-high four shots.
- Junior attacker Gabby McMahon had a career-best with two draw controls.