LAX Postgame Notes: USC vs. Fresno State|
Freshman midfielder Kaeli Huff led the Women of Troy with a career-high five goals against Fresno State
March 31, 2017
- USC improved to 5-0 in all-time games against Fresno State.
- The Trojans won their 21st straight home game, which includes a 19-game streak on McAlister Field.
- The Women of Troy extended their conference-winning streak to 11 straight MPSF games.
- USC had three players score hat tricks in the same game for the fifth time this season. Stetson (Feb. 26); New Hampshire (March 13); Dartmouth (March 19); Ohio State (March 26).
- Eight different Women of Troy scored goals including seven with multiple goals.
- Senior attacker Michaela Michael scored four goals for her 33rd-career hat trick. The four goals gave Michael 190-career goals and moved her into a third-place tie in MPSF career history. She needs 13 goals to move into second place all-time.
- Michael secured 11 of USC's 17 draw controls. It was the seventh time in her career that she has had 10 or more draw controls in the same game.
- Freshman midfielder Kaeli Huff scored a career-high five goals for her first-career hat trick game.
- Senior attacker Cynthia Del Core scored three goals for her 10th-career hat trick and became the sixth Trojan in program history to record double-digit career hat tricks.
- Freshman midfielder Kerrigan Miller dished out a career-best three assists in the game.