LAX Postgame Notes: USC vs. San Diego State|
Junior attacker Michaela Michael logged a career-high nine points with a program-record tying six assists
April 2, 2016
- USC improves to 11-0 for the first time in program history, continuing the program's best start to a season.
- The 11-game winning streak is the longest in program history.
- USC won its 14th straight home game (and at McAlister Field) and improved to 22-8 all-time at McAlister Field.
- The Trojans improved to 4-0 in their all-time series with San Diego State.
- The Women of Troy moved to 5-0 in MPSF games for the third time in the last three seasons.
- USC defeated an opponent by a double-digit margin for the eighth time this season and held an opponent under 10 goals for the 10th time in 11 games.
- Through 11 games, USC is out-scoring its opponents, 183-50, for an average margin of victory of 12.09 goals.
- In MPSF games, USC has outscored opponents, 89-18, for an average margin of victory of 14.20 goals.
- Junior attacker Michaela Michael set new career marks with nine points (3g, 6a) and six assists. The six assists matches the program single-game record set by Caroline deLyra twice in 2013.
- Michael's hat trick was the 22nd of her career and her eighth this season. She also shot a career-high 11 times in the game.
- Senior attacker Caroline deLyra finished with four goals for her 23rd-career hat trick game.
- Junior attacker Shannon Nugent tied a career high with two goals in the game.