LAX Postgame Notes: USC at Oregon|
The Women of Troy got four goals apiece from sophomore attackers Michaela Michael and Cynthia Del Core
April 3, 2015
- USC improved to 2-2 in its all-time series with Oregon and avenged a pair of losses to the Ducks from 2014.
- The Trojans are 2-0 against the Ducks when the game is played at Papé Field. USC also won there in 2013. The Women or Troy are 2-1 overall at the venue with a loss to Denver in the 2013 MPSF Tournament.
- With the win, USC improved to 4-0 in MPSF games. The Trojans' best start in conference contests was 5-0; achieved in 2014.
- Sophomore attacker Cynthia Del Core scored a career-high four goals and had a career-best four points.
- USC's four yellow cards ties the program record for second most in a single game. In 47 games, the Trojans have only received as many as four yellow cards in two other games (vs. Stony Brook, Feb. 20; vs. Denver, May 2, 2013). Only once has the team ever received more than four (9 vs. California, April 6, 2014).