LAX Postgame Notes: USC at Colorado|
The Women of Troy remained undefeated with a hard-fought road victory against MPSF rival Buffaloes
April 8, 2016
- USC improves to 12-0 for the first time in program history, continuing the program's best start to a season.
- The 12-game winning streak is the longest in program history.
- The Trojans improved to 2-1 in their all-time series with Colorado and has now won the last two.
- The Women of Troy moved to 6-0 in MPSF games for the second time in the last two seasons.
- USC improved to 2-4 in all-time games played in the state of Colorado.
- Colorado's eight goals is the second-highest scoring output by a USC opponent this season.
- USC's one-point win is its slimmest margin of victory through 12 wins this year. It was the first time the Trojans failed to defeat an opponent by more than 10 goals since a four-goal win over Stony Brook (March 14).
- USC held its opponent under 10 goals for the 11th time in 12 games.
- Through 12 games, USC is out-scoring its opponents, 192-58, for an average margin of victory of 11.17 goals.
- In six MPSF games, USC has outscored opponents, 98-26, for an average margin of victory of 12.00 goals.
- USC was out-shot in a game for just the second time this season. CU had 20 shots to USC's 19.
- Sophomore goalie Gussie Johns picked up a career-high six ground balls.
- Senior attacker Maggie Mawhinney tied her career mark with a pair of assists.
- Senior attacker Caroline deLyra finished with three goals for her 24th-career hat trick game.