Follow, Like, and Insta with @USCTrojansLax
USC Notes (PDF) | SDSU Notes (PDF)
April 6, 2017
No. 9 USC (9-3, 3-0) at Oregon (7-5, 3-1)
Papé Field Eugene, Ore.
Friday, April 7 1 p.m. PT
Series History: USC leads, 3-2 (.600) Streak: W2
Last Meeting: W, 17-4 (Mar. 27, 2016 McAlister Field)
Stream: Pac-12+ Oregon (Pac-12.com/live)
Live Stats: Oregon StatBroadcast
Opponent Web: GoDucks.com
No. 9 USC (9-3, 3-0) at San Diego State (8-4, 2-2)
Aztec Lacrosse Field San Diego, Calif.
Saturday, April 8 6 p.m. PT
Series History: USC leads, 4-0 (1.000) Streak: W4
Last Meeting: W, 20-6 (April 2, 2016 McAlister Field)
Live Stats: SDSU StatBroadcast
Opponent Web: GoAztecs.com
- USC is No. 9 in the IWLCA Coaches Poll. The Trojans are the defending MPSF regular-season and tournament champions.
- The Trojans have won 29 of their last 33 games.
- USC is on a three-game winning streak and can match the season's longest streak with a win over Oregon on Friday.
- The Trojans have won 13 straight MPSF regular-season games; a streak that dates back to April 25, 2015 (16-4 win at San Diego State).
- USC is led by 2015 MPSF Player of the Year and two-time All-American attacker Michaela Michael (Sr.); the MPSF's all-time leader in draw controls (351). She also ranks third in league history for goals (196) and is USC's career leader.
- Sr. attacker Cynthia Del Core set a USC single-game record with 11 points (5g, 6a) in a win over Dartmouth (March 17); the most by an MPSF player since Denver's Jill Remenapp had 12 points in 2013.
- Michael has been named MPSF Offensive Player of the Week three straight weeks and has nine-career weekly awards from the league.
LOS ANGELES -- The No. 9-ranked USC lacrosse team (9-3, 3-0 MPSF) hits the road for back-to-back MPSF games at Oregon (7-5, 3-1) on Papé Field in Eugene, Ore., at 1 p.m. PT on Friday (April 7) and then turns around to face San Diego State (8-4, 2-2) at the Aztec Lacrosse Field in San Diego, Calif., on Saturday (April 8) at 6 p.m. PT. The home institutions will stream both games live. USC enters the weekend on a three-game winning streak and an undefeated mark in league games.
THE LAST MEETING
March 27, 2016
No. 8 Trojans Overpower Oregon in 17-4 Easter Blowout
The eighth-ranked USC women's lacrosse team (9-0, 3-0 MPSF) extended its school record win streak to nine games with a 17-4 victory over Oregon (6-4, 1-2) at McAlister Field on Easter Sunday, March 27. Junior attacker Michaela Michael scored career highs with eight points and seven goals to lead the Trojans to the win.
THE LAST MEETING
April 2, 2016
No. 7 Trojans Rack Up 20-6 Win Over San Diego State
The seventh-ranked USC women's lacrosse team (11-0, 5-0 MPSF) ran away with a 20-6 victory over San Diego State (4-7, 3-2) on Saturday, April 2, at McAlister Field. The Women of Troy extended their school-record winning streak to 11 games behind a career-high nine-point performance (3g, 6a) from junior attacker Michaela Michael.