USC senior midfielder Amanda Johansen is a four-time All-MPSF First-Team selection.
Follow, Like, and Insta with @USCTrojansLax
USC Postseason Notes (PDF)
April 28, 2016
2016 MPSF Tournament - SEMIFINAL
 USC (17-0) vs.  UC Davis (7-7) or  Denver (8-8)
Laird Q. Cagan Stadium Stanford, Calif.
Friday, April 29 4 p.m. PT
USC MPSF Tournament Record: 1-3
2015 Finish: L, 16-11 to Stanford in MPSF final
(May 3, 2015 Denver, Colo.)
Live Stats: Stanford StatBroadcast
Web Stream: Pac-12.com/live/stanford-university
Tournament Website: www.GoStanford.com
- USC claimed its first MPSF regular-season title.
- The Trojans are 1-3 all-time in MPSF tournament games. The only win came over Denver (17-9) in the 2015 semifinals.
- The Women of Troy are one of just two remaining undefeated teams in the country (No. 1 Maryland, 16-0).
- USC's 17-game winning streak is the program's longest and ties the longest in MPSF history (Denver, 2014).
- The 17 wins in a single season is a USC program record and is third most in MPSF history (Denver; 19 in 2014 and 18 in 2013).
- USC is ranked a program-high No. 5 in the IWLCA poll. It is also the highest a team from the MPSF has ever been ranked.
- In 17 games, USC has trailed for a total of 41:36 and only by as many as two goals (once). Michigan (4:00), Oregon (8:57), Colorado (8:28), Northwestern (10:57), Notre Dame (6:18), and Stanford (2:56) each held brief leads.
- USC has outscored its opponents, 244-92, for an average margin of victory 8.94 goals per game, which ranks second in the NCAA.
- The Trojans lead the nation in scoring defense (5.41 gaa) allowing just 92 goals and may break Denver's MPSF record of 146 goals allowed (2012).
- USC produced the program's best start in four seasons. The Trojans had started each of the previous three seasons 0-2.
- 4th-year head coach Lindsey Munday is 48-25 (.658) overall and has received MPSF Coach of the Year laurels twice (2015, `16).
- The MPSF Player of the Year has come from USC in each of the last two years: Michaela Michael (2015) and Courtney Tarleton (2016).
- Five different Trojans (11 awards) have won MPSF Player of the Week this season: Michaela Michael four times (O), Courtney Tarleton thrice (D), Gussie Johns twice (D), Kylie Drexel (O), and Lydia Sutton (D).
- Junior attacker Michaela Michael and senior midfielder Amanda Johansen are each on the Tewaaraton Award watch list.
LOS ANGELES -- The No. 5-ranked USC lacrosse team (17-0) holds the top seed and a bye through the quarterfinals of this week's MPSF tournament (April 28-May 1). The Women of Troy will await the winner of a game between fourth-seeded UC Davis (7-7) and fifth-seeded Denver (8-8). The two potential opponents meet in the quarterfinals on April 28 and the winner will take on the Trojans in the semifinals at 4 p.m. PT on Friday, April 29, at Laird Q. Cagan Stadium in Stanford, Calif.